Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 3 questions

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by Edgold, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Edgold

Edgold Senior member

1. I finally upgraded to Lion and I'm sorry I did. (I've had endless problems with it.) Where do I place the Logic files in Lion, (I was on with Lion tech support at great length this past week and apparently it makes a difference.) music or documents or elsewhere?

2. How do I edit my signature. I've forgotten and want to reflect that I'm running Logic 9.15 instead of 9:14.

3. And how do I quickly find my posts on the forum?
  3. Pete Thomas

Pete Thomas Administrator Staff Member

Can't help with Loin, but:

2. Quick Links in the navbar above right:

User Control Panel Edit signature

3. ControlPanel > Profile > Statistics > Find posts

PS, it's best to ask the forum questions in a separate thread, e.g. in the Discuss the LUG site forum
  4. Edgold

Edgold Senior member

Thanks, Pete.
  5. gdoubleyou

gdoubleyou Senior member

You can save a Logic doc in the folder of your choice, preferably on a hard drive other than your system drive for best performance.

My strategy was to install lion on an external drive that contained a clone of my current install.

So that I could play around with Lion, AND keep a working system.

I'll just monitor OSX and app updates and switch when the cake is baked.

6. Edgold

Edgold Senior member

With all the problems I've had with Lion and Logic, I don't dare do this at the moment. It's possible when I get all my usable files off the external disk I can erase and reformat it and do as you suggest but right now I think it will only make matters worse to put Lion on it.

I will probably phone Lion tech support one more time (I hope) this morning.
  7. Gio

Gio Member

Logic 9.1.5 with OSX Lion (10.7.1) on MBP 17" 2.66 i7, 8gig RAM.
    3 Firewire Drives, Fireface 800, Yamaha EX5 as keyboard controller, Yamaha DM2000 as control surface.
    No problems here.
    Good Luck