Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4 crashes in 3 days

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by peterlemer, Jul 19, 2013.

1. peterlemer

peterlemer Senior member

no comment

3. Orren Merton

Orren Merton Logic Samurai / Administrator Staff Member

Use the feedback link to report each time. If you don't let Apple know where you specifically had a problem, they can't fix it.

Orren

4. peterlemer

peterlemer Senior member

I always do, Orren :)

And if a plugin is mentioned in the crash report, I send a copy to the developers

pete

5. mmm42

mmm42 Senior member

Additional bonus: if you add information to the crash reporter dialog, e.g. a name and email address, in case somebody needs more information. Otherwise the crash reports are 100% anonymous, which is nice, but not always helpful.

6. daveyboy

daveyboy Senior member

I've had crashes but am loving the auto save feature. That and the fact that L10 launches in 7 seconds flat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. EastWest Lurker

EastWest Lurker Senior member

8. LSchefman

LSchefman Senior member

Oddly enough, I've had no crashes. I find it more stable than L9, that crashed much more often (like 2-3x a week).

9. peterlemer

peterlemer Senior member

mmm42: I didn't know that! thanks :)

10. gdoubleyou

gdoubleyou Senior member

After I overcame the Crash while indexing Apple Loops issue it's been smooth, no crashes!

:D

11. EQC-Lab

EQC-Lab New Member

Additional Content not installing properly

I found the additional content did not install because of a permissions problem. I reset permissions using the small 'permissions reset' app and the next time everything installed ok.:thmbup:

12. Eli

Eli Senior member

Yeah, autosave has saved my butt several times already over the past several months. It seems to work really well.