Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 8 4 tuplets in 3/4

Discussion in 'Logic 8' started by BuddyGuit, Jul 3, 2009.

1. BuddyGuit

BuddyGuit Member

I'm trying to copy some charts over to Logic and I can't figure out (or find) how to make 4 tuplets if that's what they're called. The tune is in three and goes to four. Can someone help me? Also in case anyone's wondering the chord is G major 7 over F it's not a typo. Or maybe it'd be called a freehando.

Thanks for helping me,

Buddy

[​IMG]

3. Doug Zangar

Doug Zangar Senior member

You need to use the n-tuplet. You'll find it at the end of the triplet note line. It's pretty straight forward to figure out.

Nice chord, that Gma7/F, BTW.

4. BuddyGuit

BuddyGuit Member

Thanks I looked at the n-tuplet. I think I gave up too soon. And yea that GMaj7/F is nice. I think it's thick sounding.

5. Doug Zangar

n-tuplet definitely works for that. I tested it here. If you can't get it to work let me know.

6. ButchGTR

ButchGTR New Member

Damn you Buddy!!:D

I had to sit and figure that out ...duhh ....IT'S LIKE QUARTER note triplets in 4/4... but in ESREVER..

1-2-3-4
    1-2-3-4
    1-2-3-4

Butch"SOOPER JENEUS" Price

7. Doug Zangar

Yeah, it was kinda uncool to suggest something that requires you have to do math. You might try ice or an aspirin for that headache. ;)

Glad you got it to work. Logic's notation is actually pretty good so hope you find it useful.

8. BuddyGuit

BuddyGuit Member

Woohoo! Thanks for the help. ButchGTR, do math? Don't scare me!!!!