Sample Aid
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 8 Abbey Road Drums

Discussion in 'Logic 8' started by Guveau, May 29, 2010.

1. Guveau

Guveau New Member

I've just installed Abbey Road Drums Samples but I can't see them in the drum sample bank in Logic. What do I need to do to get them in there. I used to download other samples like Ultrabeat. They appeared in the bank straight after I've downloaded them.
    Cheerzzzz

3. michaelo

michaelo LUG Emeritus

Abbey Road Drums are an instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.

4. Guveau

Guveau New Member

yep I know. Do Ineed to install something else then. Cheerzzzz

5. gblack

gblack Member

I would imagine the downloaded version comes with decent usage instructions. At least, my DVD did.

6. Guveau

Guveau New Member

Right. I must do something wrong then.
    Cheerz
    Vibe

7. Eli

Eli Senior member

Do you have Kontakt or Kontakt Player installed? Are you trying to call up the library from within these plug ins?

8. Markdvc

Markdvc Administrator Staff Member

@ guveau: You have already been asked in other threads to provide system details. In fact, this is a requirement when asking questions on the LUG, it is laid down in the forum rules.

Please take the time to read the rules, especially Rule 4

Then post those details about your system.

Thanks and regards

Mark

9. Guveau

Guveau New Member

Hi Mark,
    Thanks for your e-mail.
    Of course I've read the forum rules. Can you please explain to me what I've done wrong??
    Thanks a lot
    Best,
    A. G.

10. Markdvc

Markdvc Administrator Staff Member

As I already wrote, not providing system details. Many people here are very helpful and willing to devote their time and energy to helping others. The least you can do is provide information to allow those whose help you are looking for to be able to give you precise advice as opposed to having to resort to guesswork.

regards

Mark