1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 All sounds not downloaded??? install L9

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by iamdave, Jul 12, 2013.

1. iamdave

iamdave New Member

Hello all. Recent convert from a pc and sonar.

So far liking my mac and I just downloaded logic 9. Cool stuff. So I can use a good bit of the sounds but a large number of the organs I cannot use. The download hung on me so I had to restart the mac and then it resumed so I assumed it downloaded it all but now I'm skeptical.

Any thoughts on this as I do some classic rock / blues and I really like the organ behind it all. ;-)

Dave Byers
    Logic Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)
  3. georgelegeriii

georgelegeriii Senior member

Hi, Just go to the Login menu, and select "Download Additional Content. If something was missed you should see it there and be able to redownload it if not.

I think the stuff you want is in the Rhythm Section Content package...
  4. iamdave

iamdave New Member

OK, when I wen there I seen that the Logic pro and MainStage additional content needed installed still. So I did that, closed and restarted LP9 and those sound still aren't playing. In the 05 keyboards, the organs all but about 1 are not playing, none of the acoustic pianos seem to be working etc.

Any ideas?

Many thanks,
  5. iamdave

iamdave New Member

I have this resolved now and wanted to share the answer in case someone else encounters it.

"Assuming you are using the EVB3 plugin in Logic Pro, this may help:

I needed to change the transmit channels to be under channel #4.

6. georgelegeriii

georgelegeriii Senior member

Funny, as soon as I saw your last replies I was going to ask about what midi channel are you sending too, and warn you about that...