1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody using an iPod Touch or iPad for music?

Discussion in 'Music Creation' started by GabeCarter, Oct 22, 2011.

1. GabeCarter

GabeCarter New Member

Anyone else using an iOS device for music production? I've been using an a M Audio Midi keyboard and a iPod Touch. Just bought SampleTank for iPhone and was blown away! I ordered the iRig Midi too for 48 more sounds too! Can't wait to use this live!

How are you using your iPhone or iPod for music?

3. Era

Era New Member

Gabe, you will love Touch OSC for both ipad and iphone. So you will have wifi remote / mixer and controller for Logic 9! The best part is here: it costs few dollars only and works like a train...

4. bruno garza

bruno garza Member

5. bruno garza

bruno garza Member

6. EioN

EioN New Member

Made an app

I made an app more just for fun but I may use the idea later in the future for live stuff
    you can see the app by typing in Eion (its called free beats) into the app search

7. brucepierce

brucepierce New Member

iPad and logic 9

I have been using my iPad with the v-control app and have been loving it...I play drums, so when I want to record myself I disable my mackie mcu equipment in the control room and launch v control and take the iPad into the drum room with me...the only problem is setting trim on the presonus preamps other than that for the 40-50 dollars I spent on the app it is completely worth it.

8. Jlautner

Jlautner New Member

Newbie question

Are the threads about using an iPad or iPod touch w logic describing apps that can allow an ipad to be a midi input device?

9. bruno garza

bruno garza Member