I have an older project that I need to resurrect, was done in OS 9 on Logic Pro 6.4.3. I have a G4 dual 1.25 that will boot in either OSX or OS 9, and I remember that toward the end of my time with OS 9, after installing OSX and pretty much living there with Logic 7 (and now 8) that performance in OS 9/Logic 6 seemed to be noticeably poorer. Songs that previously played fine with 50+ tracks and lots of plugins now froze whenever a new section of a tune introduced a few new parts, closing a song often brought up a dialog box with an ominous warning or the dreaded bomb icon, and worst of all, a freeze meant re-booting, which-unlike the rapid reboot in OSX-meant waiting fifteen or twenty minutes for the machine to unscramble its brain and be ready to continue working, an unacceptably long time when a client was waiting. Sometimes this would happen two or three times in the course of a session. Other programs were affected by the cohabitation with OSX as well; I remember that Peak, for instance, slowed to a nearly unusable crawl, taking five or six minutes to save a simple edit. Moving the project to Logic 7 or 8 in OSX is an option, of course, but because they are not compatible with the OS, it would mean a sizeable re-investment in Waves plugins-a company I have not supported in recent years-or replacing all the plugs, track by track, with OSX equivalents (of which I own few outside of the ones that come with Logic). So I'm wondering if it makes sense to buy another Dual 1.25 on ebay, install OS 9 only, and set it up to run Logic 6, or bite the bullet, drag the project into the present and just deal with it. I'm leaning towards the latter, but wondered if anyone else had dealt with a similar dilemma.