1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 Arpeggiator Glitch?

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by maxwellbeats, Apr 7, 2013.

1. maxwellbeats

maxwellbeats New Member

Hello,

I've searched the forums and I didn't seem to find anything that quite matched this issue which is whats making me think it might be a glitch...

I create an arp by adding in the environment and then linking to my instrument.
    I drag my chord arrangement onto the arp and play it back - everything is fine, working perfectly. I can make adjustments to my Arp settings.

As soon as I make an adjustment to the instrument or the chord arrangement my arp plays back the entire chord underneath the arppegiator. Once this happens I have to delete both the instrument and arp and start over. Does anyone have any idea how I can get it to stop playing the suspended chord?

FYI: there is no chord arrangement on the instrument itself - only on the arp.

Thanks in advance!

3. Jeff Cross

Jeff Cross New Member

"I drag my chord arrangement onto the arp and play it back - everything is fine, working perfectly. I can make adjustments to my Arp settings."

I'm very confused by what you are asking. How did you drag a chord arrangement onto the Arp object?