Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 Ascii messages and Logic.

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by stewbot, Apr 23, 2013.

1. stewbot

stewbot New Member

Hi guys, just joined the forum because i was looking for other Logic users that have done/are interested in, eliminating the use of their computer keyboard while producing.

I use the Axiom Pro 49 and have it mapped to the point where labelling is the only reason i reach for the keys.

I hear the discussions of best controllers and i just can't fathom using one without ascii messages, so i'm hoping to find other mapping-obsessed users.

The numerical keypad has all my modifiers, most common key combos, and the most-used option, single-button zoom (ctrl-alt combo).

Thoughts? Novation users feel free to chime in. Cheers.
  3. Atlas

Atlas Senior member

Have you considered using an Avid Control (formerly Euphonix MC Control) as it provides the ability to even create macros.
    Excerpt from the user guide:

• Key
      Key commands can execute menu commands, other application-specific commands that have key equivalents, and even inject a specific text string if necessary. Key commands can also be used to make a macro, which consists of multiple commands executed sequentially by one Soft Key.