1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 BCF2000 port 1 no longer visible in controller setup in Logic 9

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by Andrew Harrison, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Andrew Harrison

Andrew Harrison New Member

Hi all,

This might be more of an Opus Locus question (that of LCXmu fame), however I thought that I would run it by some Logic people too.

I've been using my BCF2000 very successfully in Logic 9 for a while (after giving up on using it in conjunction with LCXmu and MidiPipe in Logic 7), however today I decided to try to use it again for the first time in ages. No sooner had I fired up LCXmu and allowed MidiPipe to 'hijack' port 1 of the BCF2K, than the port (both out and in ports) completely disappeared from the Controller Setup in Logic. The MidiPipe program says that the BCF Port 1 is 'offline'. I've attached a screenshot of this to show what I mean...

I've tried all sorts of things to get them back (turning things off and on, trying to reset the BCF2K), however I can't seem to do it for the life of me.

All I want to do is get back my BCF so that I can continue without LCXmu! Can anyone help me please?? Many thanks!

Attached Files: