Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 bought lp9 online,,missing loops and instruments

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by Mike Gang, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Mike Gang

Mike Gang New Member

i went back and reinstalled all additional content 1 download at a time and still am missing loops and instruments. How i know is i got the book lp9 & lep by David Nahmani and in the first lesson he has u make a example song & i was missing 2 out of the 5 loops. So at this point i have to believe im missing others aswell. Any help in this would be greatly appreciated. :)

3. georgelegeriii

georgelegeriii Senior member

Just go into the main Logic menu and select the Download additional content area to download what you are missing.

4. Mike Gang

Mike Gang New Member

yes i did do that and still missing loops and instruments

5. georgelegeriii

The only option is to delete the group that is missing sounds and try again. Also, make sure you have a good internet connection.

6. Mike Gang

Mike Gang New Member

ok i will try that,,do you think maybe calling Apple might help me resolve this if deleting and reinstalling doesnt work? thank you for your time :)

7. georgelegeriii

Depends on how long ago you purchased Logic and how. They give you 90 day support, then it's $200 a call or some outrageous amount.

Funny, that's how come I do what I do. A better cost than Apple ;-)