1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic X Bounce to mp3, with multi tracks. How?

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by LogicChallenged, Apr 4, 2016.

1. LogicChallenged

LogicChallenged New Member

Making backing tracks, I want to be able to bounce my multi track midi songs to multi track mp3,
    then put them on Ipad GarageBand (v 9.3) to play thru amp.
    So far, my GB will only play mp3s in loop mode,, all mixed to one track. And they don't play thru the mixer, (or eq of logic arranger window). So I can't mix, or start/stop at a section, or mute a track, etc.

I think it's possible to do above, but I can't figure out process.
    Any help is appreciated.
  3. sonnykeyes

sonnykeyes Senior member

If I'm understanding your challenge correctly, you need to choose File -> Export -> All Tracks As Audio Files... but this will create WAV, AIF or CAF files, not mp3s. (I don't use GB, but I'm going to guess it will not only play WAV or AIF files back just fine, but also it will require less processing power, as the computer doesn't need to decode several mp3 files simultaneously, so if you have the memory in your iPad to load them all, I'd go with the WAV or AIF files) Logic will create a bunch of files that all need to be loaded into your GB session from bar 1 beat 1.