Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brainworx XL V2

Discussion in 'Audio Units: Effect and Instrument Plugins' started by HKC, Jun 20, 2013.

1. HKC

HKC Senior member

Hi there
    Does anybody have anything bad to say about this plugin.
    I have downloaded the trial and I am pretty amazed by it. It´s not cheap though so I would hate to buy it and then suddenly discover a major issue.

I will have to abandon the UAD Precision Multiband (to some degree) because of it's automation bug and the display lag it induces which I have described in a thread in the Logic 9 forum. I realise that this is a different beast but so far it does the job very well and in a quite subtle way.

BTW If anybody uses the Precision Multiband then please notice the bug and make Universal aware that it's a problem.....

Best regards
    Henrik Krogh
  3. bambony

bambony Administrator Staff Member

Hi Henrik

I've not used the plug but do have quite a few plugin alliance bits and they are uniformly excellent. I would say wait for a sale as I got every single one of mine from about 60%to 75% off.

4. HKC

HKC Senior member

Thanks for the reply
    There is a sale now but not 60% off though. I got the Digital V2 EQ under those circumstances you describe so I know what you mean.
    I'm not sure that I have time to wait though......