Logic Pro (X) Can you do it for me Logic Pro X

nasttynate

hello, I've recently downloaded logic pro x and have no idea how to use it, i was wondering could someone make the perfect rap channel strip settings and upload them, i'm a great rapper i believe, but a sucky mixer, i need responses asap

I'm afraid Logic is a little more complicated than just adding a channel strip. It depends on how loud the recording is, which mic was used etc. If there is something Logic is not then it is a simple program.
You might as well start reading the manual. There is no end to the possibilities but you have to understand the basics to benefit from it all.

Sorry there is no simple way but is there ever....

Upvote 0
hello, I've recently downloaded logic pro x and have no idea how to use it, i was wondering could someone make the perfect rap channel strip settings and upload them, i'm a great rapper i believe, but a sucky mixer, i need responses asap
Perfect is a very subjective notion when comes to sound!:eeek:
Your best bet would be to submit your audio recording to an experienced Logic user or a sound engineer. Latter would most likely cost you $ since this is his/her livelihood. As previously mentioned, if you are looking for channel strip presets (before recording), chances are that you would need to tweak them even if you find suitable ones...
If you google them, you may find something interesting such as Loopmasters, although I don't know them personally.
Anyhow, HKC's advice remains the wiser options in the long run.

Upvote 0
Back