1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot delete GM devices from mix window.

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by crispintully, Mar 17, 2015.

1. crispintully

crispintully New Member

I cannot delete these Auto generated GM Devices from the mix window. I have unhidden them and deleted them from the tracking window but cannot get them to delete from the mix. Thank you in advance for any help!

Logic Pro X 10.1.1

MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch

Memory 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Attached Files:

3. Tangra

Tangra Senior member

1. You can turn OFF the MIDI button in the Track Mixer to hide them.
    2. Open the Environment and delete the corespondent objects.
  4. crispintully

crispintully New Member

Thanks for the reply! Yeah, I understand taking them out of view by deselecting midi. You mentioned "2. Open the Environment and delete the corespondent objects.". I am having terminology trouble, sorry. :/

Do you mean just select them in the mix window and delete them? I have tried that and had no luck as well as unhiding them in the tracking environment. I deleted them there but they remain in the mix. Weird! Thank you again for any help. Much appreciated!
  5. Tangra

Tangra Senior member

There is some Multi-Instrument object placed in any Environment layer for example. You must find it and delete that Multi-Instrument(s) or MIDI-Instrument etc. If you still have troubles, zip that project and provide it as attachment here.