1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 8 catch - key command?

Discussion in 'Logic 8' started by seamadron, Dec 18, 2012.

1. seamadron

seamadron New Member

I'm new to Logic. So far I can't find a key command to toggle "Catch" on and off. Surely I am making a mistake here!?

3. Doug Zangar

Doug Zangar Senior member

You should be able to open your key command window and in the text field type in catch. It should bring up Catch Clock Position. Assign a key command to it. (This is how it works in L9, I trust it's the same in L8)

4. Eli

Eli Senior member

The default key command for it is the tilde key ~

5. Doug Zangar

Hmmm - I wonder when that became default? The OP is on Logic 8, I carried over most of my custom commands to Logic 9. It's possible I reassigned it, but I'm wondering if it had a a default key command in L8.......

6. Eli

Eli Senior member

I can't remember with absolute certainty. But I think the default has been the tilde key at least since Logic 8.

7. Doug Zangar

That could be, I may have set it up in L7 and brought it along. It's also possible I didn't like the location and wanted something closer to the space bar so changed it.

Seamadron - despite our banter, did you get the key command working?

8. seamadron

seamadron New Member

Many thanks. It would have been nice for it to have been mentioned in the manual or at least come up as a symbol in the keywords editor.