Sample Aid
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 Chord and Scale Progreesion

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by keidrickh, Aug 19, 2011.

1. keidrickh

keidrickh New Member

Does Logic 9 have a chord and scale function like the one in FL Studio 9?
  3. georgelegeriii

georgelegeriii Senior member

I imagine it might help if you give us some kind of an idea of what you mean by "a chord and scale" function, especially since FL is a PC only app.
  4. keidrickh

keidrickh New Member

In FL Studio in the Piano Roll there is a function you can choose to draw in Chords of Scales with one click oppose to drawing each individual note of a chord or scale.
  5. b-pole

b-pole Member

I would be interested in this topic, too.
  6. Atlas

Atlas Senior member

This is something that could be programmed rather easily using the Transform function...

You will have to learn how to use the Transform function...

Steep learning curve?:frkout:

A little, but along the way you will discover the real power of Logic and why it is leaving the other DAWs way way behind...:thmbup:

If you push it a little using that in the Environment, you could pretty much create you own customized functions readily available anytime...:cool:
  7. b-pole

b-pole Member

Seems I can learn as much as possible, but for my brain I know it is to complicated for me.:confused:
  8. Atlas

Atlas Senior member

Every effort you will invest in learning will be reward 100 folds (at least!)