Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 Chord and Scale Progreesion

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by keidrickh, Aug 19, 2011.

1. keidrickh

keidrickh New Member

Does Logic 9 have a chord and scale function like the one in FL Studio 9?

3. georgelegeriii

georgelegeriii Senior member

I imagine it might help if you give us some kind of an idea of what you mean by "a chord and scale" function, especially since FL is a PC only app.

4. keidrickh

keidrickh New Member

In FL Studio in the Piano Roll there is a function you can choose to draw in Chords of Scales with one click oppose to drawing each individual note of a chord or scale.

5. b-pole

b-pole Member

I would be interested in this topic, too.

6. Atlas

Atlas Senior member

This is something that could be programmed rather easily using the Transform function...

:confused:How?

You will have to learn how to use the Transform function...
    ;)

Steep learning curve?:frkout:

A little, but along the way you will discover the real power of Logic and why it is leaving the other DAWs way way behind...:thmbup:

If you push it a little using that in the Environment, you could pretty much create you own customized functions readily available anytime...:cool:

7. b-pole

b-pole Member

Seems I can learn as much as possible, but for my brain I know it is to complicated for me.:confused:

8. Atlas

Atlas Senior member

Every effort you will invest in learning will be reward 100 folds (at least!)