Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congratulations to the LUG crew

Discussion in 'Audio Units: Effect and Instrument Plugins' started by Green Force, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Green Force

Green Force New Member

The Ohm Force team just would want to make a big cheer to the LUG crew for that great site redesign. This dev forum will be a nice way for you Logic users to have a direct contact with the Ohm force, as well talking about our effects, presets, and computer based music production in general..

3. LSchefman

LSchefman Senior member

As a guy involved professionally in all kinds of commercial music production, I have to say that Ohm Force effects are brilliant, and show up on all my projects in one way or another, sometimes subtly, sometimes aggressively, but they're always there.

Genius stuff.

4. Green Force

Green Force New Member

hope you'll be at our next cohmpetition

Hi LSchefman

thanks a lot for your kind words! Would be cool if you show us some of your music made with our plug-ins for us to comment about it at our blog..

by the way, soon we'll be announcing the 2nd edition of our Video Tutorial Cohmpetition, this time with even better prizes (and not only from Ohm Force); so as an experienced users you'd be able to share your skills/experiences while getting some nice free stuff.. :)

warm regards,
    Green Force

5. LSchefman

LSchefman Senior member

Green Force - I will send some ASAP, using the Ohm Force products. In the meantime you can check our company's audio department and music department work here. Note that it is in the process of being updated but still worth checking out:

www.ringsidecreative.com

Click on "Audio" or "Music/Composition" to hear some of the scoring work I've done (along with that of some of our trusted composing network partners).

6. djjazzyd

djjazzyd New Member

hi green force please send me info or a site where i can get your plugginns

7. Markdvc

Markdvc Administrator Staff Member

http://www.ohmforce.com/

kind regards

Mark