Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 copying and pasting regions question

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by masque, Sep 25, 2013.

1. masque

masque New Member

hey guys need a bit of help......when i have a track region that I wish to copy I simply highlight that region and right click and then click "copy". no problems there.

however, when i try to paste it into the section of the song I want it appear in it winds up being placed into random areas that are not where I want it to be and then I have to drag it back to where i want it to be.

I am sure there is a very simple step I am overlooking that would simply allowing me to paste the region exactly where I want it to begin with and would greatly appreciate one of you fine folks sharing that with me....thanks in advance for your help!
  3. Eli

Eli Senior member

Are you placing the playhead at the destination location before hitting the paste command?
  4. masque

masque New Member

i thought i had been.....i actually stumbled across that info in the manual after i posted the question but i havnt had the time to try to make sure i am doing exactly as you and the manual say to do it.....i'm hoping that when i do it will take care of the issue.
  5. hsdrecording

hsdrecording Member

i have this problem too. not always, but sometimes. i always put the playhead where i want to paste, and itll place in on a random track, its always at the right time, just wrong track.