1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

copying regions in bulk between projects

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by peterlemer, Nov 7, 2013.

1. peterlemer

peterlemer Senior member

I have recorded an intro as a separate project, which includes several vocal regions.

I'd like to put the intro where it belongs, at the front of the main project.

What I've done is bounce the intro vocal and import the bounce into the main project.

I'd rather keep the original vocal regions in the main project.Is there a way to keep them separate and still import them without having to import each region separately?

3. Eli

Eli Senior member

I'm not sure if this will work in your case, depending on the differences between the two project in terms of tempos, and possibly bus/aux processing etc. But you should be able to do it one of two ways:

1. Simply select, cut, and paste the regions from the source project to the destination project.

2. Use the track import feature to import from the source project into the destination project. It may require placing the regions on separate tracks in the source project in case there are other regions on their tracks that you don't want to import. Or importing them all and deleting what you don't need.