1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 Create radio commercials tutorials

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by Voice Man, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Voice Man

Voice Man Member

Hi,
    I'm a voice over guy. Can anyone recommend a tutorial solely devoted to producing radio commercials? Googling this query produced links to spurious download sites. I've learned much from David Nahmani's excellent book but its better suited for music production.

Thanks,
    Voice Man

3. Eli

Eli Senior member

Hi Voice man,

Full disclosure - I have an interest in what I am about to recommend; I am the author! :D

I have a dedicated video tutorial series on producing voice overs with Logic available. And it specifically walks you through all the steps of a radio spot style production. You can find out more about it here:

http://www.groove3.com/str/producing-voiceovers-with-logic.html

4. Voice Man

Voice Man Member

Thanks! I'll check it out. If anyone else has other recommendations, I'd appreciate those, too.

5. LMPaule

LMPaule Senior member

Voice Man Eli's one is excellent. I think this will be just what you need.

(No, I am in no way associated with him or Groove 3, just a satisfied user).

LMP

6. Voice Man

Voice Man Member

Thanks for the endorsement!

7. robgb

robgb Member

I can vouch for this tutorial. It's excellent.

8. Voice Man

Voice Man Member

Right on!

9. daveyboy

daveyboy Senior member

Ditto. Also, just rent it. That way you'll have access to all the videos on the site. Lots of great stuff there.

10. Voice Man

Voice Man Member

Thanks for the advice!

11. CSeye

CSeye Senior member

Confessions of a tutorial junky...

Here's another recommendation for "Voice Overs With Logic". You'll be a pro by the time you finish watching it.

Signing up for a month subscription will give you a flavor of whats on offer at G3.

I like to buy relevant videos to have ready access whenever I want to review some topic or procedure. Purchasing either the DVD or the download also gives you to option to watch them on-line. Just sign in to your account.

12. Voice Man

Voice Man Member

I'm all over it. Thanks guys.