Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 8 Dave Labolt from Digidesign (Avid) leaves for Apple?

Discussion in 'Logic 8' started by Gio, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Gio

Gio Member

Hey I read this on
    anybody have other info on it.
  3. Gio

Gio Member

4. Orren Merton

Orren Merton Logic Samurai / Administrator Staff Member

I don't have any other information other than the fact that it was verified to me by inside sources.

5. Gio

Gio Member

Thats good, I guess.
    kind of renews my faith in Apple wanting to keep their 'Pro' app side of things going, sort of. I'm sure he'll influence the Logic side, and the Final Cut side too.
  6. Doug Zangar

Doug Zangar Senior member

Or, now Logic will never work with the latest OS release.... ;)
  7. Eli

Eli Senior member

I wonder if there'll be any "turf war" or anything like that with him and the old Emagic gang that are still at Apple? Maybe they'll be using him to develop Soundtrack Pro and the like, and leave the old Emagic boys alone with Logic?
  8. Colin Shapiro

Colin Shapiro Senior member

:D :D Funny!
    (Hope you're wrong)

Isn't it about time we saw an update to Logic Pro? It's been over a year since 8.0.2.............
  9. charlie

charlie Senior member

...Maybe enough of our "comments" to the Logic Feedback site have helped to make this happen!?!? ;)
    Best of luck to Dave!!

10. Markdvc

Markdvc Administrator Staff Member

Somehow, I doubt that Digidesign staff would be privy to all the comments about Logic that get sent through the apple feedback form, but what do I know?

Or do you mean, they got a load of requests to headhunt Mr. Lebolt?

I heartily agree :)

kind regards

11. charlie

charlie Senior member

[Or do you mean, they got a load of requests to headhunt Mr. Lebolt?]

The fact that ANY ripple in the Apple Audio Department puddle is being talked about makes me smile, just a little... Maybe Apple acknowledges that some change is a-needed! :)