Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DDMF plugins, wow!

Discussion in 'Audio Units: Effect and Instrument Plugins' started by daveyboy, Jul 30, 2012.

1. daveyboy

daveyboy Senior member

I've been looking into getting a simple inexpensive eq ala Logic's parametric to use in Pro Tools. I wanted a frequency analyzer specifically and didn't want to spend much $. I found and tried their IIEQ Pro. It's really great and is a whopping $39. It works in rtas, au and vst, is 64 bit and has a lot of nice features that Logic's eq does not have like: many filter varieties including notch filters and the ability to solo bands individually (you can do this with the digi eq but I don't think with a Logic's). I'm still going to use the hll out of my logic eq but it's nice to have another option. I wound up buying their eq bundle for $69 which consists of 3 different eqs, one of which is a neve portico emulation. Very nice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. Orren Merton

Orren Merton Logic Samurai / Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up! I love trying out hiqh quality inexpensive AUs! :thmbup: