Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delay Compenstaion Should be Saved as part of song

Discussion in 'Logic Wishlist' started by jlproductions, Apr 28, 2009.

1. jlproductions

jlproductions Member

This is so easy but drives me a bit nuts. I would like the delay compensation settings, (just instr and sends or all tracks) to be saved as a song's preferences and not a global preference. This should be so easy to switch! If I finish a big mix and need global compensation on, why should it come up that way if I start a new song the next day? And of course if a week later you go back to the big mix, it will come up often sounding wrong if your global pref. are switched back to just instr.

3. michaelo

michaelo LUG Emeritus

Totally agree, this is a daily pain in the ass.

Michael

4. yoctoyotta

yoctoyotta New Member

I personally have very good experiences following Apples recommendation: Just using the PDC preference set to "All" all the time. In case I need low latency *after* I inserted long-delay-causing plug-ins in a project, I use the Low Latency Mode.
    However, if this doesn't work for you (out of curiousity: why?), there is a key command that allows you to toggle the PDC mode (see below).

Attached Files: