1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don´t Work with Reason 4

Discussion in 'Euphonix' started by Artista, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Artista

Artista New Member

Hello, I'm Victor de Portugal
    Just arrived from Thomann Store my Euphonix MC Control and I am not able to put it to work
    I have an iMac 27-inch 3.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x2GB running the new version of Snow Leopoard 10.6
    The CD that came in the box was Eucon with version 1.2.5, installed it and failed with Reason 4 so I went to Euphonix website and I download the latest version 2.5.2 with the size of 202 mb and I updated the latest firmware but still can not make it work with Reason 4, I did everything that said in using the Manual MACKIE CONTROL Eucon of the icon appears with a green light from the menu bar.
    For example:
    - When I use a Mac application (Finder, iCal, Safari, etc. ..) in the touchscreen of the checklists in Section MC Soft Keys automatically pops up the functions that I use with the chosen application but when I turn on Reason 4 does not work
    Another thing I can say is that the bar transport faders, assign, solo, on buttons and knobs do not work, only when I reset the MC CONTROL is that the lights are connected briefly
    - What am I doing wrong, my purpose in buying the MC Control was to control Reason 4 (faders, transport bar) and not to control the applications on the Mac as (iCal or Finder)
  3. Ken Adams

Ken Adams Member

Hello. Maybe you are not in the correct forum? This is for Apple's Logic, not for Reason. Reason is from http://www.propellerheads.se/. Maybe you can find assistance there?

Or maybe I'm not understanding your question. : )
  4. Eddie Sullivan

Eddie Sullivan Senior member

Also- call the Thomann Store- they really should be helping you with this...
  5. arcangel6

arcangel6 New Member

Does it work with Garage Band? If it does, it is not the hardware.