Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dragging To The Left or Right in Arrange

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by HKC, Jul 29, 2013.

1. HKC

HKC Senior member

Can anybody drag a region further to the left or right than is visible. I mean if you i.e. have a region that you want to copy from bar 1 to bar 90 by dragging it.
    Normally the view would move when you hit the borders of it but here it doesn't so I have to copy it to the border, then move the view and then drag it further ahead (or back it's the same issue when dragging the other way).

PS it seems to work fine in piano roll
  3. Doug Zangar

Doug Zangar Senior member

This works, but wankily (if that can be considered a word...)

Just be patient and careful the hand doesn't touch the border edge.
  4. Eli

Eli Senior member

Yeah, I just tested it here and it works like Doug says on my system too. Wankily. If you are careful and don't go right up to the edge it seems to work. But if you move it there too fast it doesn't move.

It seems obvious at this point that there a lot of these kinds of graphic bugs still in the current version. I have a feeling they will all get fixed together at the same time. At least that's what I keep telling myself :brkwl:
  5. HKC

HKC Senior member

Yes you're it works. Not great but it does work. It usually do this quite fast and therefore I didn't figure out that if I did it carefully it would work.
  6. HKC

HKC Senior member

I meant yes you're right :)