1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 Editing Multiple Tempo Events?

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by mk3, Sep 2, 2009.

1. mk3

mk3 Senior member

Hello -

I am trying to edit the Global Tempo track, in that I would like to be able to move multiple tempo events up/down all at once.

It's easy enough to select the multiple notes with the mouse. One can then move the group horizontally. However, any attempt to move the group vertically - that is, to scale the tempo of multiple events, or of an entire section or project - fails. Only the event directly under the mouse pointer moves.

How does one scale multiple events?

Thank you for any advice.

mk3

3. peterlemer

peterlemer Senior member

I've done this in the list /tempo window by selecting ALL then incrementing one of the tempo events - they will all then move by the same value. But be clear - this isn't scaling, it's more like trimming.

peter

4. mk3

mk3 Senior member

Thank you for the suggestion. I will try this out. Still would prefer to be able to do such an edit directly in the tempo global track...

You are correct: It's trimming, not scaling.

Cheers,
    mk3

5. Doug Zangar

Doug Zangar Senior member

Try command clicking in the track header - that selects all the nodes and you can edit thusly.

Use the shift key to select group of nodes you want to edit, including non-contiguous ones