Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 error code -120: "Directory not found"

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by Edgold, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Edgold

Edgold Senior member

My usual problem with Logic since I started using Lion: When I try to save many files I get the error message shown in the subject and I have to force-quit Logic to stop it. Needless to say, the file is not saved. This problem is severe.

As added information, I have a Snow Leopard partition as well but it seems of little or no help.

Any suggestions appreciated.
  3. JuanTahnahmahrah

JuanTahnahmahrah Senior member

Has upgrading to Lion helped you in other ways?
  4. Edgold

Edgold Senior member

:brkwl:Not really! In Apple's zeal to "save us from ourselves" so we don't screw up the system as one techie explained it, there has been a constant call for authentication if you want to move anything and partitioning part of the hard disk to run a previous system (in my case Snow Leopard, which worked far better.) hasn't really worked either.

You cannot now get a straightforward picture of what is on a hard disk or external hard drive either and trying to search for anything is very iffy.

I suspect some problems may be partly related to this:

I think that Lion may be a case that proves the old adage "If it ain't broke don't fix it!"