Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F*** firewire card killed my uln 2

Discussion in 'Metric Halo' started by emearg, Nov 3, 2011.

1. emearg

emearg New Member

Hiya boys and girls

Well part from being near Suicidal at the death of my beloved uln 2
    What can I do ? I called 08457 90 90 90 but the Samaritans did seam to know much about metric halo gear.

I think its only the main board I have fitted new firewire card in mac and the uln2 powers up but mac can't see it i done full clean snow lepord and mio install and still no joy but have had time test more but the pre seem to work

Any one know were I can get it repair and how much for repairs or If i can get new board I live Near newcaslte upon tyne England

I am thinking more cash than I have
    £30 + shipping each way + min £30 to look at it + prob £200 for new board its going cost lot to send to dealer

OR should I email MH and see if they can ship new board cant see that any one would even try to repair it they just swap master boards??

Do i just have to cry my self to sleep and save up for new baby

3. Allen Rowand

Allen Rowand Member

I would get in touch with SCV London and see what they can do for you.

You may also want to open a support ticket at so that we can help confirm what the issue is.

4. emearg

emearg New Member

Thanks Allen I have done what you have suggested but am not hope full its just one them things a freak thing and I just need to bitch

If a 2d kit is £400 or $600 a main board has to be more or they would not make the kit
    A new main board has to be min £500 or $800 + fitting So its porb not economical to repair

But must say metric halo have very good rep and I thought it was great product (it did what it said on the tin) as they say and will just see what happens and I post more when I find out anything

Graeme (emearg)