Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flex pitch transpose multiple clips?

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by jmob, Dec 10, 2014.

1. jmob

jmob New Member

Hello all, I am remixing a track with vocals. it's an old vocal track from the 70's so I had to do a lot of time correction. I also had to transpose the vocal using flex pitch. Problem is, the whole vocal track has been broken up into multiple clips.

Is there a way to transpose all the vocals at once? The vocal track is already set up with the flex pitch setting. I can't find a way to just transpose all clips like I would a midi track. The idea of having to go into each clip and transpose every thing up by dragging is daunting.

If anyone has a solution please, let me know. Bouncing is not an option because I am not finished with the vocal track but I do need to switch keys.

3. Tangra

Tangra Senior member

Set/sum the Vocal tracks outputs to a given Bus/Aux and insert a Logic Vocal Transformer plugin into that Aux Channel. Make some Formant compensation settings in the Vocal Transformer plugin if you force it to more than 2-3 semitones.
  4. jmob

jmob New Member

Thanks for replying man. I tried that allready and did not like the results. Flex pitch is superior and, I need to make edits to intonation, timing etc. Thanks is for the suggestion though.

It's mindblowing that you can transpose clips when in flex pitch. Utterly shocked that it isn't possible.