Sample Aid
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free TC M30 Reverb

Discussion in 'Audio Units: Effect and Instrument Plugins' started by CSeye, Nov 18, 2009.

1. CSeye

CSeye Senior member

http://www.tcelectronic.com/freetcreverb.asp

If you're using Snow Leopard, you'll need to stop playback to change presets.
    Changing presets during playback will cause a nasty noise.

A fix is supposedly in the works.

3. Eli

Eli Senior member

FWIW, I personally think this reverb sounds fantastic! It's clearly a scaled down version with only a subset of all the regular reverb types But, wow - does it ever sound nice!!

4. DeeJay SchmeeJay

DeeJay SchmeeJay New Member

Agreed.

And it makes me wonder whether this is a signal that TC are intending to develop native plugins again. Sure hope so - I'm going to miss my Powercore reverbs when I put the G5 out to pasture.

5. Peter Ostry

Peter Ostry Administrator Staff Member

Not agreed. It fell into my trash. Too much simple modulation on both stereo sides produces phasing, chorus, however this is called. At least not what I like in a reverb. Your milage will vary of course.

6. Eli

Eli Senior member

Hey Peter,

Different strokes for different folks - that's what makes the world go 'round!

I value your opinion on this forum so much, that I am going to re-examine it. Admittedly I haven't played around with it much. But I did like it right off - but that could just be the simple seduction of a far off tarted up pretty women whose makeup is all smeared when you look more closely. Nice from far, but far from nice :D :D :D

7. DeeJay SchmeeJay

DeeJay SchmeeJay New Member

Maybe Peter's just a reverb snob! ;-)
    Okay.. I'm gonna run and hide now.

8. Peter Ostry

Peter Ostry Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]