Logic Pro (X) Getting Logic to reopen all previously open Plugin windows on session open

kogstudio

Hey there,

I'm wondering if anyone can provide some wisdom on how to get Logic to reopen multiple plugin windows that were open when the project was closed once you open the session again.

e.g. I have a template that has 4 Plugin Windows I would like to stay open - a spectrum analyzer, a level meter, Magic AB and a Limiter plugin that I want to all be visible when I open the new session.

At the moment it only opens one plugin window (the level meter) when I open the template..

This is the same when I open a number of plugin windows and then save the session, close and re open the session... only one plugin window opens up.
Same goes if I save the session as a template with plugin windows open - when i open the template only the level meter window opens and the other 3 need to be reopened.

What you could do is create a locked screen set when all the plugin are visible.
Then when you load your template just press the screen set number..... or
before you save your template, bring up the plugins, and save the template when the plugins are visible.
This will bring up the plugins automatically the you load the new template.
plugin test.GIF

Upvote 0
Back