1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 8 ghost notes Xpress 8

Discussion in 'Logic 8' started by tonyk720, Aug 23, 2012.

1. tonyk720

tonyk720 New Member

have been experiencing ghost notes before bar 1. These notes are from just one software inst. usually Reason redrum or bass notes in Logic 8 with Analog Factory. Generally just one note but is still annoying. I start my sequences on bar 1 with sometimes pickup notes in bar 0. I've made sure that all notes in bar 1 start a few tics after the downbeat. Un-noticeable, really. I've had to "hit" stop (0) on the numerical keyboard several times so the ghost note doesn't play. But not always. It's really only a pain when I'm bouncing to AIFF/MP3/CD. And then I have to re-record, silly problem but annoying.

I use Logic Express 8 (totally satisfied), iMac Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GBRAM, all MOTU MIDI and audio. Again, this does not occur on every project, just a few. I can live with this but I'm sort a "why is it" kind of guy. I've also inserted blank measures in bar 0 for the offending track. NADA. Thanx in advance for any input. Tony