Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 Graphic jitters issue

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by georgelegeriii, Apr 1, 2013.

1. georgelegeriii

georgelegeriii Senior member

Having a problem with a computer, the graphics while in Logic are very slow and stuttery, Logic feels slow, seems to stop later, the whole app just feels like it's being run with molasses: slow as (add your own thing here).

I found this item while digging through the console app, seeing if I could see something related to Logic there:

Logic Pro: CMsg buffer full! Should never happen. Generate fewer messages.

Anybody have a clue, or ANY suggestions? I've been doing Logic tech support for a very long time,m and I'm mystified.
  3. CSeye

CSeye Senior member

4. charlie

charlie Senior member

Logic 9 performs like this much of the time for me...
    My specs are below. I work in 32 bit and a project can be complex or just a few tracks.
    I am always noting either delays or advances in the Arrange timeline from when I hit play, stop or where the play-head is as opposed to something I am hearing (ex: a drum hit which has a pronounced waveform.)
    Because I am not doing anything involving hard sync, (ie: video,) I just deal with it.
    I figure LogicX will correct my issue.
  5. georgelegeriii

georgelegeriii Senior member

Well this is the fastest 12 core machine out today. And the best Mac video card as well... It was working fine, not sure why it slowed down.