1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great new tool for old VSL libraries

Discussion in 'Audio Units: Effect and Instrument Plugins' started by Colin Shapiro, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Colin Shapiro

Colin Shapiro Senior member

I imagine there are a few users like myself that used to use the Vienna libraries that were first released for EXS24. Remember the VSL tools? Legato/Repetition/Atriculation

These stopped working a long time ago, but now you can get them back in Logic Pro X.

Check out: http://www.3raudio.com/vsl.html

I bought this pack yesterday and my old projects that used perf-leg instruments all just work. :thmbup:
    (You might need to adjust octaves, that's all)

Thought this might be of interest to few folks out there...

3. songman

songman Member

It is certainly of interest to me and I would buy it, if it were not for that "payment has to go via paypal" stipulation. I really do not want to link my credit card details to anything or anyone. I also wish paypal would finally make it possible to add some money to your account (which I have but without link to my credit card). Unfortunately at the moment the few euros left in my account is not enough. Silly situation.

4. songman

songman Member

Well, I couldn't resist, got it and couldn't be happier. It works well and resurrects my whole performance set in the pro edition!

5. sam345

sam345 New Member

This is so good news. Thank you very much. I'll install it when I finish my current project.