Sample Aid
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 Groove3/Eli's Logic 9 Explained

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by nk_e, Jan 7, 2010.

1. nk_e

nk_e New Member

If anyone is interested, I posted a quick review / set of thoughts on the Groove3 Logic 9 tutorial by Eli at my website. (Link below.)

Bottomline: If you are looking for some really helpful training, go to Groove3 right now and get this.

Cheers.

3. Eli

Eli Senior member

I'm interested! :D

Thanks so much for the positive review. I'm glad you are enjoying the videos! And your point is taken about sometimes not elaborating enough on why I feel certain techniques or features are important. I'll make sure to elaborate more fully in the future.

4. esteso

esteso New Member

Yes, thanks Eli. I'm enjoying your vids a lot. And I'm learning a ton. If i keep on going I'll feel as comfortable with Logic as I do with DP (after using it exclusively for 15 years)

PS what do you guys call the walking man? Catch Clock? I'm trying to assign a KC to it.

5. Eli

Eli Senior member

Hi esteso,

Thanks!

Yeah, it's called "catch clock position". The default key command assignment is the tilde key. But of course it's freely assignable.