1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic Studio apps Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'MainStage' started by Dr Gruv, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Dr Gruv

Dr Gruv New Member

Nice new digs :D
  3. Orren Merton

Orren Merton Logic Samurai / Administrator Staff Member

Thanks again! :) I'm hoping that people will take advantage of this sub-forum to start talking about Mainstage, which is a really, really fantastic application. I'm very excited by what it can do, and all the possibilities for it for the future!

4. George Kunz

George Kunz New Member

Orren and all who've put this together....many thanks. I am an infrequent contributor, but know this group to be among finest collection of forum contributors anywhere.

The options and numbers of features here are initially a bit intimidating (not unlike a DAW I use), but I will get the hang. I trust all those great helpful contributors will make the transition as well.
  5. Blair Fisher

Blair Fisher New Member

Hi Orren

My first post on the new forum. I have Mainstage running all the time these days just to provide quick keyboard sounds when I am just fooling around and not using Logic. I am interested in what it is that you like about it so much?

I confess I haven't gotten into it too much, and haven't used it live, but have mapped the main controllers on my old E-Synth to Mainstage and find it quite convenient for what I am doing with it.

6. Orren Merton

Orren Merton Logic Samurai / Administrator Staff Member

Just wanted to point out that I answer this question in a new thread in this forum, since it changes the subject. :)