Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 Help: Bus send signal lost

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by Beatlefreek, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Beatlefreek

Beatlefreek Member

I must have inadvertently switched on (or off) something but I can't figure out what. Every strip is now incapable of sending a signal through a buss to an auxiliary channel.

I went to turn up the reverb on a guitar track (The guitar's Buss 1 was sent to Aux 1, a reverb channel). But there was no reverb to be had on the guitar. I soloed the guitar track and cranked the buss send: nothin'. I then created an Aux 2 reverb, and routed the guitar through Buss 2. Still no reverb.

I tried the same thing to a few other tracks, and all with the same result. I must have hit something globally.

By the way, this is the third mix of this song. I went back to the second mix to test that one, and the reverb works totally fine.

Any suggestion what I should do or look for?

3. Eli

Eli Senior member

Just to rule out the obvious:

1. Are you certain there is a reverb plug-in called up on those aux tracks?

2. Is the mix or dry/wet slider set to fully wet within the reverb plug-in?
  4. Beatlefreek

Beatlefreek Member

1. Yes. ("Medium Space, Blue Plate")

2. Well, the reverb is not fully set to wet, but neither is it in mix #2, and it works totally fine there. Mix #2 also uses the identical plug-in as mix #3: "Medium Space, Blue Plate". In both mixes the wet/dry is set to about 50/50.
  5. Beatlefreek

Beatlefreek Member

I found it. Doh! :brkwl:

Somehow instead of the Aux track being set on Stereo Send it was set on Buss 10. It works perfectly fine now.