1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 8 Help! Need old Logic 9 back

Discussion in 'Logic 8' started by OmarT, Dec 23, 2015.

1. OmarT

OmarT New Member

Hi all,

Brand new here.
    My hard drive crashed and I had it replaced it today. I saved my files BUT, I am now downloading all my software back. I had Logic 9 express and was using it for my projects. Now I have no sequencing software at all. (I had protools and Logic)

How do I get Logic 9 Express back? Or am I doomed to by the newer Logic pro for $200?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2015
  3. Markdvc

Markdvc Administrator Staff Member

HI there, welcome to the LUG. There are a number of ways to re-acquire your software. First of all, hopefully you had your old system backed up, in which case you can access Logic from a backup. (If you haven't been backing up up your system, drop what you are doing and get a backup system up and running!) Secondly, have you tried the App Store? It should remember your purchases and offer L9 Express. Thirdly, if you had purchased an older, pre-app store version of 9 Express, then you must have the original DVDs it came on, in which case install from these, then check for updates to the last version (IIRC, 9.1.8).

HTH, kind regards

Mark