Sample Aid
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 8 Help With Aggregate Audio Please!

Discussion in 'Logic 8' started by adz20mark, Apr 7, 2015.

1. adz20mark

adz20mark New Member

1stly......This forum is awesome. I usually find answers here to all my many questions. But this time I am completely stumped.
    (Situation): I am Using Logic Pro 8 on a G5 running OS X 10.4.11 Tiger. Runs Flawless. I have 2 interfaces that I would love to combine into an aggregate. I have a MBox 2 that works perfectly. I also have a Behringer Xenyx 502USB mixer that also works perfectly with my system using the usb codec. Both pieces have more than acceptable latency and sound quality for my purposes
    I would like to use my outboard harmonizer as I/0. I cant seem to find anyway to make this happen other than aggregate audio.
    Can anybody here provide me with a step by step for this process?? I have looked all over the internet and I have seen the directions that pop up in the 1st 100 pages on google...i am missing something. i have tried every combination of placing the 2 units together in the aggregate window but to no avail. Both pieces work separately, but I cannot get them to work as a team......
    Can anybody Help me?