Sample Aid
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with midi clock

Discussion in 'Audio Units: Effect and Instrument Plugins' started by stereodig, Jul 3, 2013.

1. stereodig

stereodig New Member

hello, I am new to logic. I have searched and can't find an answer. I need to send midi clock from Maschine to Logic pro 9. The idea is to send my maschine audio to my pa, and Logic to send the maschine audio plus a metronome to my drummer via a different output. This is for live performance.

I am running logic pro 9, machine mk2, osx lion, and it's on a 2011 macbook pro. I do have 2 outputs.

an help or even other ideas to get this done would help. thanks.
  3. yore

yore Member

Maschine has no audio output. It is only a controller to your DAW and programs. Therefore you need to route audio only from your Logic. I think 2 outputs is not enough as you want to route your audio on 2 outs and metronome signal on through 1 output.
  4. stereodig

stereodig New Member

The maschine software has its own output. I currently use it live. The idea is to use it as I have been for the pa and then run that audio into logic along with the midi clock and run that output to the drummer with a metronome. I'm hoping the pa gets the maschine audio and the drummer gets the logic audio with metronome. I need the midi clock in logic to change when i change songs in the maschine software. There may be an easier way to do this with mainstage or some other software. I'm new to Mac.