1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 Holding triggered notes

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by danythedog, Feb 15, 2011.

1. danythedog

danythedog New Member

Hi, I'm using Logic and Stylus RMX on live concerts and I would like to trigger Stylus RMX in "Groove Menu" mode, playing a single note until another note is played or until the same note is repeated, because at this moment the pattern stops as soon as I release the note on my keyboard, maybe a transformer could do the trick...
    Thanks for help.
  3. Eli

Eli Senior member

Environment Window --> Touch Tracks ?
  4. danythedog

danythedog New Member

Hi, no unfortunately, I did not reach to do it with touch tracks, any clue with it?
  5. Eli

Eli Senior member

I'm not in front of Logic at the moment, but I think Touch Tracks can do what you need. It depends on RMX's exact functionality in groove mode - which I don't have a lot of experience with.

But basically, touch tracks allow you to trigger MIDI regions. So, you would create a region for each of the trigger notes you need. And then in Touch Tracks, set them up with the trigger mode that you want. It should work; but can't say for sure without trying it.

Check out the Touch Track object in the manual in the Environment section; all the info you need should be there.