1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I contact some one, who gave me accurate info?

Discussion in 'The LUG Lounge' started by St Louis, Sep 1, 2015.

1. St Louis

St Louis New Member

Please note, the last time I was on here (LUG) was almost, or a bit over a year ago. I asked the question,
    "how do I use Averb from Logic 9 in Logic X, a member from South Africa replied to me, and was correct in telling me to hold down the Option key. How do I go back to this message/conversation, so that I can tell him he was correct, and thank you?

3. Markdvc

Markdvc Administrator Staff Member

I guess you mean this thread:

http://www.logic-users-group.com/forums/threads/logic-x-question.9092/

- in which LUG veteran Colin Shapiro provided the answer. Simply reply in that thread. If you are wondering how I found it, I went into your forum profile page by clicking on your name, then on the "postings" function. All your postings can be accessed from there.

kind regards

Mark

4. St Louis

St Louis New Member

Yeah... Thanks Mark, I found him!!!!! You were right, I just sent him a message. If you know how to see that as well, please read it, and if you know anything about mixing, sends, aux and bussing good for R&B and Hip Hop please help. Thanks, do read what I sent Colin when you have time. I did it thru conversations before I read your reply, so if you know how to access that pleas read it when you have time.

5. St Louis

St Louis New Member

Thanks Mark, however before I read your reply/response, I remembered his last name and I sent him a reply in conversations. Please read it if you can access it, and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

6. Markdvc

Markdvc Administrator Staff Member

St Louis, it sounds like you have a new question? If so, please post this in the forum, where everyone can see and possibly help.

kind regards

Mark