Sample Aid
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic X How To bounce Drum Machine midi in place

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by Saroj, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Saroj

Saroj New Member

Hi, I am Saroj, using logic pro x, All my midi tracks / regions are getting bounced in place. But is there any different method to bounce Drum Machine tracks. Whenever I am trying to bounce its not happening like other instrument tracks.
    Nothing is happening, the midi region is remaining the same. I need the audio from this drum machine track to mix. Can any one help me to solve this problem.

3. CSeye

CSeye Senior member

Drum Machine Designer is set up differently than say Drum Kit Designer.

- Disclosure triangle. Open the mixer, then click the triangle to show all the channels.

- Tracks. Select the channels that have signal coming through them, then in the Mixer local Options menu, select the indicated command. This will place all of the selected channels as tracks in the tracks area.

- Select tracks. At this point, before you do anything else, save this as User Patch so don't have to repeat these steps the next time you want to use this. With the tracks selected, invoke the Bounce>Tracks in Place.

- Audio.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  4. Saroj

Saroj New Member

Thnx A lot CSeye for ur help and for ur support . You made it easier with ur screen shots. Really Great.
    I cannot understand why have they designed the drum machine like this this could have been made like other instruments.

5. CSeye

CSeye Senior member

You're welcome!

At the very least, summing stack patches could have been provided. As it is now, the user has to make them.
    Not a big issue, but why?

Cheers.