Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to choose?

Discussion in 'Audio Units: Effect and Instrument Plugins' started by alfaholic, Mar 25, 2011.

1. alfaholic

alfaholic New Member

Hello everyone!

I really like Keymap Pro, but my budget is limited, so I have to decide whether I buy Keymap One, or Autosampler.

I watched all the videos For Keymap Pro and Autosampler, read all about Keymap One and it suit me almost perfectly, but it lacks the Penrose Machine which I find very useful, because my biggest problem with all available software is making a quality loops inside samples, wich Keymap Pro doing great.

So, I have a few questions:

First, do I realy need Penrose Machine algorythm in Keymap One to create those great loops for Piano, or some other unloopable samples, just as in Keymap Pro videos, or I can do that with clasic AutoLoop option in Keymap One?

Second, can I buy Autosampler and use it for importing existing samples and then edit them in Autosampler with Penrose Machine, and export out as Kontakt, or EXS Instrument?
    Do I get those AutoMap functions in Autosampler, or it just automatically record MIDI instruments?
    What if I want to record real piano, guitar, or drums, not just electronic instruments?

Sorry for my broken English...
  3. Andrea Gozzi

Andrea Gozzi New Member