Sample Aid
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to export all tracks and not include Track Stack sub mixes?

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by daveyboy, Nov 11, 2014.

1. daveyboy

daveyboy Senior member

I'm exporting all tracks as audio files and am successfully getting all my enabled tracks as advertised. But, anything sub mixed within a track stack also gets a "mixed" track in addition to the tracks within the track stack. For example, I have my acoustic guitars in a track stack. After the export I get the 2 mono acoustic tracks but also get the sub mix of the 2. Since I know this happens I just go through and delete the stereo sub mix tracks after the export. I thought I'd see if there's a trick so one doesn't have this happen?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. Eli

Eli Senior member

The only thing I can think of is to flatten the track stack first; but that's a pretty heavy handed work around :-(
  4. daveyboy

daveyboy Senior member

Yeah, that's just too much work! Much easier to just delete the "extra" sub mixed tracks. This is still an awesome feature that I'm trying to train myself to get in the habit of using at the end of a project as it's really not time consuming and helps ensure archivability.