1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've created a Free 1 hour Bootcamp for Logic users

Discussion in 'Services offered' started by Tomas George, May 6, 2016.

1. Tomas George

Tomas George New Member

Hi I’m a producer who specializes in Logic Pro and I'm currently studying a postgraduate degree in music production.

I'm after a small favour...

I’ve put together a course on Logic Pro X. If anyone is interested then this is a free 1 hour crash course in songwriting and mixing on Logic.

Normally it’s not free, but at the moment, I’m just after a bit of feedback for my research, so all I’m asking for is that you fill in a questionnaire after you watch the course, it will take about 30 seconds to complete.

If you’re interested all you have to do is either comment or message me your email address and I’ll send you it right over

ADMIN EDIT: Please do not publish email addresses on the forum, send details via Private Message
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2016
  3. Larry Sorrell

Larry Sorrell New Member

ADMIN EDIT: email address removed. Please do not publish your email address on the forum
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2016
  4. charles

charles New Member

Hello,Im game! Old musician here.Previous attempts at Daw recording ended up in tears.
    In the mists of time secured a contract with Island Publishing just using a Teac 4 track and mixing board.
    About to dive in to Logic so Im sure your course would help.I must warn you Im also looking for opinions on a new Mac setup.
    regards,Chas OBriien
  5. gano1155

gano1155 New Member

I'm in... I've been using Logic Pro X for a few months now, but I've been winging it figuring stuff out by trial and error so there's still a lot I would like to learn to make it easier and faster and also to realize the full potential of Logic.