1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Key Commands window

Discussion in 'Logic Wishlist' started by ibt, Sep 30, 2009.

1. ibt

ibt New Member

2 suggestions

⌘ click on disclosure triangles to Expand All / Collapse All, as happens in the Bin window

Under the Show dropdown menu, as well as all, used, and unused, a 'user' list, for those commands you've input yourself

3. Doug Zangar

Doug Zangar Senior member

You know, I've always used Option click to open/close disclosure triangles. Try that - it will work in a lot of areas for you (closing automation sub-tracks comes to mind). It works in the bin - I didn't even know command click did that until I tried it just now.

4. Eli

Eli Senior member

[Thread hijack alert!]

I REALLY REALLY wish there was a way to save changes made to your key commands set. As it is, it seems the only option is to export them as a new set after you've made changes. There doesn't seem to be a way of updating the current set in a safe way that ensures the changes are stored in them should the set need to be re-imported. I therefore end up with lots of unnecessary incremental versions of my current key commands set!

5. ibt

ibt New Member

That would make sense - some kind of dialogue box appears when you make a change in the Key Commands window ( as happens elsewhere in Logic and is standard in apps generally ) asking Save Changes? with an Ok or Cancel option