Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Key Commands...?

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by northpondsound, Jul 23, 2013.

1. northpondsound

northpondsound New Member

Hi All,

I've been away from LP for a while, though I used to be a very heavy user and started back in the stone ages with Notator, then Logic in '92.

Anyway, none of my key commands seem to be in LPX and I would really like to have them. Does anyone know what the procedure is to get them imported?

seems like it should be obvious, but it will not import any of the LP9 sets.

3. Eli

Eli Senior member

First you need to export your key commands from Logic 9. If you had Logic 9 on your system and exported your key commands before installing Logic X, they would have gotten copied, along with the rest of your user settings folders, to the new Logic Pro X User data location. Which is:

User > Music > All Music Apps.

If you are only exporting now, after Logic Pro X is installed, then manually go into your User Library and copy them from there to the corresponding folder in the new location.

Then, in Logic Pro X, go to the key commands window, and use the import function from the local menu.
  4. northpondsound

northpondsound New Member

Thank You Eli. worked perfectly.