1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 8 Keycaps for Logic Pro?

Discussion in 'Logic 8' started by Darrell, May 13, 2009.

1. Darrell

Darrell New Member

Hi all. I'm new to the world of Logic (switched over from Digital performer) and am slowly working my way through the 'new' way of thinking, although there is much carry-over from DP.

My first question for you guys is: Is there any source where I can get Logic keycaps for my Mac keyboard? I see some online, but I was hoping for something much less pricey, even just pre-printed stick-on labels.

Darrell Adams
  3. Eddie Sullivan

Eddie Sullivan Senior member

I thought ASK Video had some, but all I could find was this:

Only a little more expensive than buying a new Apple keyboard...

After checking it appears ASK video does have them:

$18 for the set : )
  4. Darrell

Darrell New Member

I'd PM you, but I haven't figgered that out either! I did buy the $17 stick-ons........of course, there's $12 shipping.....oh, well...
  5. Orren Merton

Orren Merton Logic Samurai / Administrator Staff Member

KB Keyboard covers makes some great silicon covers for your keyboard that you can just lift on and off as you need. I really dig these (and in full disclosure, the designer consulted with me among others in putting it together).

There are covers for MacBooks and MacBook Pros as well as detached keyboards.

6. Darrell

Darrell New Member

KB Keycaps

Thanks O, These look really cool, and, for me, coolness is worth the extra $20! However, I already bought the stick-ons. Maybe I can talk myself into getting a silicone one form my Macbook Pro......

darrell adams